Despite the Summer heat, the season inspires many people to explore new hobbies and become acquainted with new friends. With this adventurous summer spirit, Fair Farms encourages Marylanders to experience their local farmers markets and take advantage of the wide array of produce local farms have to offer. You can enjoy sweets such as vibrant fruits or fresh ice cream, and make a picnic of lively spices, vegetables, and cheeses.
At the market, be sure to keep a look out for Fair Farms’ farm partners, who are state leaders in sustainable agriculture. By purchasing from them, you will support your neighbors, and the environment!
Below is a list of our partner farms by county and market. Happy harvesting!
Anne Arundel County
- Anne Arundel County Farmers Market
- 32nd Street Farmers Market
- Baltimore Farmers Market
- Hampden Farmers’ Market
- Takoma Park Farmers Market
- Bethesda Central Farm Market
- Chevy Chase Farmers’ Market
Prince George’s County
- Glenn Dale Farmers Market
- Riverdale Park Farmers Market
- Port Towns Farmers Mercado
Queen Anne’s County
St. Mary’s County
- Adam’s Morgan Farmer’s Market
- Ward 8 Farmers Market
- Brookland’s Monroe Street Farmers Market
- Petworth Community Market